Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fugly!


I couldn't care less about what celebrities are up to, but keeping up to speed with the lives of the rich and famous is pretty much unavoidable. Between the nightly news and every single grocery/convenience store checkout line, I remain way more informed than I care to be. However, I just stumbled upon a celebrity and fashion website/blog that I am very much enjoying. It's called "Go Fug Yourself" and it highlights some of the "fugliest" celebrity fashion choices. It's sort of a guilty pleasure- kind of like going to the state fair and people watching. I hate to admit that I get so much pleasure out of seeing people make themselves bad... but, not enough to actually stop me from admitting it I guess. It cracks me up -

http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment